Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Archery in sunway 2
after jogging with su, dd, my sister,ken, mei zi and me we went to for archery the second time.. lolz. this time archery i know how much arrows we played.. 160 only for me and ken. so each is 80 arrows. damn 7 alot of arrows man.. lolz.. anyway waited for su and dd to reach den off we go. su's gear hehe
the guy teaching dd..

oh su is left handed haha.. so have to face another way around lolz

aim aim
this time me and ken also play milo ice but i lose to him 4 milo ice =( something must be wrong..
ken you play chitting ar..
waiting for ken to shoot
su looking at dd's tv..

checking out our arrows lolz



6 is mine and 7 is ken's no bad right hehe

4 is su's wan and 5 is dd's wan.. not bad for a bignner.. hehe
ken: so ck you owe me 4 milo ice, i told you i headace the other time lah
ck: no you lucky only today!, next time we stand back the same place.. haha

No comments: