Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Outting with ken sheau hanng
follow ken to sultan. is one of the underground, high class club. went there with ken and ken's friend yaser and the father... the place.. and we even get to sit vip table...
sheau hanng and ken

me and mei zi

ken, sheau hanng, and mei zi
me, sheau hanng and mei zi.. oh and scary set lian.. suddenly pop into the pic.. lolz..

after 12 it was fulll with ppl, and sexy gurlss..
Another outting with ken sheau hanng, mei zi my sister and me, we went to kiara hill around 7 finish walking aroung 8pm.. den camhore abit hehe...
my sister and mei zi

ken, sheau hanng, and me

me and mei zi

after finish jogging den we went to curve, drop mei zi, sister and sheau hanng home, off we went to curve to meet big ken.. for drinking session..

den big ken spend us salad to eat..

small ken and big ken lolz...
Another day after we finish jogging we went to ming tian and eat taiwan sausage fucking spicy wan... you can just see by ken's lips.. lolz

haha

me and mei zi inside ken's car... waiting for big ken.. at some petrol station... too boring until we head over to bukit jalil to find big ken play ps3 and wii.. haha... big ken dman crazy wan man.. 2 ps3, 2 nintendo wii, 2 xbox, 3 samsung tv 32inch somemore.. lolz....

me and sheau hanng

me and ken
the four of us

and a fatt hao ken

finally funny face of 4 of us... sheau hanng's face damn yellow man... haha


sheau hanng and mei zi went window shopping the other day at MNG

sheau hanng and mei zi

sheau hanng mei zi and me.. hehe

oh and mei zi got a new hair cut.. we teman sheau hanng to do her hair like for 5 hours man.. jesus..den ended up mei zi also cut hair muahahah...

cutting in progress...

tadaaaa~~~
after finish cutting hair we went to sunway and eat steam boat with sheau hanng's friend... no pics was too hungry.. hehe.. there you go 5 post in one shoot... fucking tired... ok offi go to curve now and meet up with ken...
next post maktao's married picture coming soon~

No comments: